Get An Awesome Music Experience with Sony Noise Canceling Headphones

This post may have been compensated in goods, services, or monetarily, however all opinions are 100% my own.

You know I love a great gadget, especially when it makes my ridiculously busy life easier.

What you probably didn’t know is that I operate most of my day with earphones usually connected to my phone.

Whether I’m at the office, at home or traveling, I’m constantly listening to podcasts or music.

However, earphones, even the wireless ones, still don’t solve the issue of surrounding noise.

And surrounding noise is a killer for me, because I lose my focus very easily. I’m also really sensitive to sound in general. For example,  the a/c turning on sounds like a train sometimes.

That’s why I’m checking out these Sony Noise Canceling Headphones.

Sony Noise Canceling Headphones
Sony Noise Canceling Headphones available in Black or White

Sony’s industry-leading noise cancellation evolves to further immerse you in your music with a proprietary noise cancellation processor, quick charge capabilities, and an updated comfortable design.

Here’s why I’m geeking out over these:

Industry-leading noise canceling:

Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1 brings the WH-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation.

Premium Sound:

The 40mm drivers with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms are Hi-Res Audio compatible, reproducing a full range of frequencies.

All-day listening with quick charging:

Listen all day with up to 30 hours of playback and quick charging that gives five hours of playback with just 10 minutes of charge time.

Smart Listening:

Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity and balances noise canceling levels accordingly.

Where to find them

These are available at Best Buy. Click here to get yours today.

Spread the love
  • 8
  • 12
  • 1
  • 7
    Shares

Post Author: Danay Escanaverino

Danay Escanaverino is a Latina entrepreneur, mom, avid traveler, tech geek, history buff, blogger and ADHD poster child She is CEO of LunaSol Media and Founder of #LatinaMeetup . Follow her on Instagram , Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn

10 thoughts on “Get An Awesome Music Experience with Sony Noise Canceling Headphones

Sophia

(September 20, 2018 - 11:17 am)

These sound great! I have heard a lot of good things about them. I might have to try them.

Kristy Bullard

(September 20, 2018 - 2:14 pm)

I have two loud kiddos so I need a good pair of noise Canceling headphones. These sound perfect!

Aduke Schulist

(September 20, 2018 - 2:50 pm)

I love headphones like this for noise canceling, but tend to use ear buds otherwise. They are more comfortable to me.

LaToyia Dennis

(September 20, 2018 - 4:09 pm)

I have heard great things from my brother. he loves them and says they are really good for plane rides.

sara lafountain

(September 20, 2018 - 7:46 pm)

My daughter’s headphones just broke this morning! I think I will get her a pair like this. We travel a lot and noise cancelling headphones are great when you travel.

stacey

(September 21, 2018 - 2:28 pm)

Thirty hours of playback is incredibly long. Great for our upcoming transatlantic flight.

Nicole

(September 21, 2018 - 2:30 pm)

I haven’t heard many reviews about these headphoone syet, but it seems like they’re a good product! I’ll have to look into these some more and find a reason to give them a try! Thanks for sharing!

Liz

(September 22, 2018 - 5:00 am)

This is so interesting and sounds perfect to me. Just so timing, that I am almost losing my headset, I’m gonna check out my options here. Thanks for sharing!

Hannah Marie

(September 24, 2018 - 8:40 am)

This looks so cool! I’d love to have one for me as I love listening to music without anyone bothering me.

Danielle

(September 24, 2018 - 12:21 pm)

These headphones sound so awesome!!! I need to check them out!