It’s hearts and flowers season again!
The mister and I will be heading out for a nice, romantic dinner at our new favorite restaurant this year. It’s a Cuban restaurant that just opened in Williamsburg, VA.
I’ll post more about that later, but let’s focus shall we?
I’ve been tinkering with video lately because I hate not being comfortable in front of the video camera.
I’m fine with one-on-one or in front of a crowd. But there is something about knowing I am in front of a camera that propels me into deer-in-the headlights mode.
So while I work on my own videos and spruce up my YouTube channel, I’m also consuming a lot more video to learn and get inspiration.
Here are some cool Latina YouTubers who I’ve discovered and you should too.
Marissa’s channel is an extension of her website and twitter accounts. She shares about food, fashion, family & culture. She is also co-host of the Girl Talk y Más podcast which is one of my favorites.
Check out her Fab Fit Fun Winter Box Review.
#2 TheTRENDTalk Show
Catch up with everything that is trending with this fun and entertaining show. Created, Executive-Produced and Hosted by two Latina TV veterans, Bel Hernandez and Naibe Reynoso. The show highlights Latino accomplishments on TV and Film, and also features segments on entrepreneurs, influencers, fashion and people contributing to their community.
Check out their interview with legendary actor, Edward James Olmos!
#3 Lennis Cook Live
Since my husband is a newbie vegetarian, I’m always on the lookout for yummy plant based meals that I can make. Lennis delivers on this and not just in English but also in Spanish.
Check out her recipe for Banana Blueberry Muffins.
#4 The Crafty Chica, Kathy Cano-Murillo
If crafts are your thing, then The Crafty Chica is your youtuber. While I suck at crafts, I still like to watch those creative folks who can turn a few things into adorable and amazing creations.
Check out Kathy’s tutorial on DIY Stitched Felt Hearts.
#5 Butterfly Dreams
Stephany is a bohemian hippie, a colorful gypsy, an avid wanderlust and an eternal dreamer. Her channel features an array of cute videos about everything from crafts and DIY projects to beauty and opinions.
Here’s a DIY on planner accesories.
But wait, there’s more!
Here are some other Latina Youtubers to check out. We’re definitely a growing community on the tube. Some are quite popular, and others are just getting started. It’s an eclectic mix that showcases the true diversity of Latinas.
- My Vida Style is a fashion & beauty channel run by Ruby
- VeroSweetHobby showcases delectable creations by Vero Castagno.
- Piloncillo & Vanilla is a Spanish language channel featuring vegan recipes.
- Living Mi Vida Loca is Pattie Cordova’s Latina lifestyle blog based out of the Los Angeles-area.
- Lopez De Gull Revamp is a Spanish language channel about personal style by stylist Katty López De Gull.
- JUDITH D’RIVERA is a musician who vlogs about family, faith, music and lifestyle.
- Amanda Allison vlogs about plus size fashion and beauty along with self acceptance.
- Jessie Medina is just getting started and shares a little of everything in English and Spanish.
- Lorraine C. Ladish shares her inspiring journey as an author and entrepreneur.
- Gabriela Natale shares interviews and snippets of her life as a journalist, author, entrepreneur and host/executive producer of SuperLatina.
- Las Recetas de Laura – Recetas Saludables is a Spanish language channel showcasing Laura’s recipes featuring no fats.
- Mamá tiene sueño features unboxings and vlogs by Faty Oth.
- Deyanira Martinez reports on interesting topics in Spanish.
- Smart Fun DIY! is where Jennifer shares easy-to-make recipes with a Latin twist and clever DIY projects.
- Marixsa Rodriguez posts in Spanish about motherhood, childhood, culture and life as a Boricua in Brooklyn.
- JennyTV is the youtube counterpart to Jenny’s bilingual blog jennythevoice.com.
- Love Sujeiry is a beauty, love advice and lifestyle show.
- LiaWorld is where Venezuelan Lia shares her makeup tips, hauls and unboxings.
- dailycurlz is Daily Baez’s natural hair and lifestyle channel.
- Yahaira Florentino shares holistic and wellness tips in Spanish.
- Vida como mamá is where Sibyl Perret-Gentil shares her tips on being a mom is Spanish.
- Miss Fely is where Fely Phibbs shares fashion and beauty tips in Spanish.
- Rosey shares makeup tips, diys and other cool tricks.
- Andrea Daigle is just getting started and shares her mom life.
- Nia Aguayo’s Evolution of Happiness shares tips and wisdom for a balanced and happy life.
This is an ongoing list that I will update as I continue to find more Latina YouTubers. I know you’re out there!
So keep coming back to check in.
Don’t forget to pin it!
32 23 9 33